With reliability, maintenance and asset management conferences there are a few things you can do to get the most from your time.
- Review the schedule and marking up a few "must go to see this" presentations
- Attend a few presentations that stretch you and challenge your thinking - be open to new ideas
- Meet and talk to at least 10 people per day that you have never met before
- Be prepared to share your own knowledge
- Have fun, get some fresh air, go for a walk!
Looking forward to meeting old friends and making new ones at IMC in Florida next week.