Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Because of our growth, we are seeking an experienced Program Director – Asset Management based in any of the following cities: Houston, TX, Dallas, TX, Dayton, OH, Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH, Indianapolis, IN, Fairview Heights, IL, St. Louis, MO, Denver, CO.
The Program Director is responsible for profitable sales and growth of Woolpert’s industry-leading Enterprise Asset Management System services by identifying new client opportunities and turning opportunities into projects. The Program Director will lead and facilitate the entire sales-cycle through procurement. The Program Director is a “seller-doer” that serves as Principal Consultant and Subject Matter Expert on complex, multiple cross-discipline project teams with a focus on enhancing the client’s asset sustainability position through the delivery of ISO 55000-compliant Enterprise Asset Management System solutions. The Program Director is involved in developing strategic asset management programs and change management policy, framework, implementation programs for municipal and agencies and utilities across the water, wastewater, stormwater, aviation and transportation sectors. This is a highly-niched role which applies management solutions and consulting principles to any industry with a strong client focus.
- Develop and execute a business plan and sales strategy that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability
- Identify and engage prospective new business leads to develop strategic asset management programs
- Facilitate and engage appropriate cross-functional internal and client stakeholders at various stages throughout the sales process
- Create sales opportunities and serve as the Asset Management Subject Matter Expert throughout the sales cycle and/or Request for Proposal (RFP) process
- Understand how to apply Asset Management principles to the public sector
- Participate in scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
- Lead and supervise all engineering project phases from conceptual/preliminary design, detailed design, construction, installation/start-up, commissioning and validation while assuring their quality and accuracy
- Ensure quality standards are met in accordance with the agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Actively contribute to process improvement initiatives
- Manage and support internal and client cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident
- Collaborate with senior management to resolve schedule and budget problems as they arise
- Facilitate client-facing change management and provide on-going communication throughout the project
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned projects and manage project implementation
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, IT, or similar field
- Minimum of 10 years of related work experience driving new business development and delivery oversight for Asset Management implementation projects
- Professional Engineer, PMP Certification or Certificate in Asset Management is highly preferred
- Must be able to travel 30-40% to client sites
- Federal, State, County and/or City Government knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering/Geospatial industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Please online at: http://bit.ly/2xLZVJs
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.