Woolpert, Inc. is a cutting-edge national architecture, engineering and geospatial (AEG) firm that delivers value to clients by blending engineering excellence with innovative technology and geospatial applications. Woolpert was recently certified as an Employer of Choice by Great Place To Work®. We believe great companies are built from exceptional people and amazing clients. Because of our growth, we are seeking an experienced Project Manager – Permitting, Licensing and Land Management based in any of the following cities: Denver, CO, Houston, TX, Chicago, IL.
The Project Manager – Permitting, Licensing and Land Management will direct multiple large/complex, enterprise projects. The Project Manager will work with cross-functional teams to develop detailed deliverables, deliver strategic asset management programs and change management policy, framework, and implementation programs for municipal and agencies and utilities. This is a highly-niched role with a strong client focus.
- Identify and communicate business growth opportunities and serve as a Permitting, Licensing and Land Management Subject Matter Expert during the sales cycle and implementation
- Participate in shortlist presentations to prospective clients
- Facilitate scope meetings with clients to construct needs analysis and project definitions
- Support technical experts by facilitating workshops focused on the subject matter
- Direct and collaborate with cross-functional teams across all project phases from conceptual/preliminary design, detailed design, and construction
- Ensure deliverables and quality standards are met in accordance with the agreed scope, schedule and budget
- Manage and support internal and client cross-functional teams
- Develop and implement corrective action plans when deviations from budgets and/or schedules are evident
- Collaborate with senior management to resolve schedule and budget problems as they arise
- Facilitate client-facing change management and provide on-going communication throughout the project
- Manage, monitor, and forecast metrics including: Profit and Loss, Sales and Utilization, and Net Revenue for the portfolio
- Accountable for the successful delivery of assigned projects
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering, IT, or similar field
- Minimum of 5 years of related work experience driving new business development and delivery oversight for Cityworks, EnerGov or Infor Hansen 8 implementation projects
- Prior experience with Permitting, Licensing, and Land Management is preferred
- PMP Certification is desired
- Must be able to travel 30-40% to client sites
- Federal, State, County and/or City Government knowledge is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to organize and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced, matrixed environment
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Strong technical proficiency required, including Microsoft Office products
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to work independently as well as in a collaborative team environment; offer constructive feedback and direction to support goals
- Quickly adapt and respond to industry changes as well as internal initiatives
Leading Innovation and Integrity...
As members of a leading design, geospatial and infrastructure management firm, Woolpert employees inspire each other to be the best through their ingenuity, diversity and vision. With projects that contribute to the sustainability, security and efficiency of federal, local and private-sector clients across the U.S. and abroad, our employees appreciate rewarding careers that contribute to advances in the Architectural/Engineering industry while also knowing they’re serving the needs of some of the best communities and organizations around the world.
Presenting Opportunities and Challenges at Every Turn...
As a firm that recognizes the importance of developing top talent from within, our employees have access to a wide range of training and coaching programs and are rewarded for their achievements through our excellent benefits package and competitive salaries.
Our vision: http://woolpert.com/about-us/
Please apply online at: http://bit.ly/2xhqyVy
Learn more about our “Great Place To Work” certification: http://reviews.greatplacetowork.com/woolpert-inc
Woolpert is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status. We maintain a drug-free workplace.