Your privacy is important to us.
The Association of Asset Management Professionals (formerly the Association for Maintenance Professionals) and Maintenance.org are sensitive to protecting the private information that our members and visitors provide to us. We also want you to have the opportunity to obtain interesting and useful information regarding maintenance reliability and asset management strategies, techniques, technologies, products, software and training. The loyalty of our members is very important to us and we hope this policy will demonstrate our commitment to making sure your experience at Maintenance.org is a positive one.
This policy is organized into the following sections:
- Member Information
- Voluntary Customer Surveys
- Web Site Use and Navigation Information
- Opting Out or Un-subscribing
- Related Web Sites Privacy Questions, comments or concerns
Information is collected such as name, job title, company name, address, email address, telephone number, and optional special interest indications.
Maintenance.org collects and stores customer information for the primary purpose of ensuring that your involvement in maintenance reliability and asset management is genuine and not strictly for commercial benefit and for forwarding Maintenance.org member email notification and occasional special offers. This information is not made available to 3rd parties for any use. This membership list is self-service and allows you to add your email (opt in), delete your email (opt out).
To update or change information, please use the forum links or send an email to forum@Maintenance.org with your current subscriber email address and the details of what information you would like changed or updated. We can also unsubscribe you and delete your membership using this method if you prefer.
How You Can Access or Update Your Personal Information?
If you would like to update, change or delete your personal information you can do so by clicking the “manage” and then “account information” link on the main menu bar or you can ask us to do it manually by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your current membership email address and the details of what information you would like changed or updated. We can also unsubscribe you using this method if you prefer.
For Member Message Posts
Membership information is kept private and is not available to other members unless you choose to make it public.
Information that you post in a message such as name, job title, company name, address, email address, and telephone number, are visible to other members who read your message posting. Please do not include any private information in your posts that you do not wish other forum members to see.
How we Use Member Information
The member information that we collect during the registration process is or may be used:
- To examine system logs to resolve system problems
- To make sure that only Maintenance.org members are able to access certain member-only services.
- This information is kept on a limited access computer and is only available to personnel on a need to know basis.
- We provide some information to companies that we use to perform certain functions for us, for example, a web site for message board hosting, an email service provider, an e-mail list service provider, and a chat service provider. We choose providers who pledge to maintain your privacy as well. None of the third party service providers are authorized by Maintenance.org to release your information.
- Occasionally we use our customer database to distribute Maintenance.org announcements.
- Maintenance.org will share information with government authorities when legally required to do so and may cooperate with these authorities investigating claims of illegal activity such as (but not limited to) illegal transfer or use of copyrighted material, or postings or email containing threats of violence. Except under the limited circumstances described above, we do not disclose customer information to third parties.
Web Site Use and Navigation Information
Our servers collect each time a user visits our web site, certain anonymous use and navigation information. This information is aggregated and anonymous. It tells us how our web site is used and navigated, including the number, frequency, and duration of visits to each Web page.
Web Site use and navigation information that we collect may include the domain names of visitors who are not already Maintenance.org members (such as "www.user’sinternet-service-provider.com) and of Maintenance.org members, but it does not otherwise contain individually identifiable information about any visitor to our Web Site.
How We Use Web Site Use and Navigation Information
Like member information, we use the anonymous, aggregated information to improve the content and navigation features of our Web Site.
Opting Out or Un-subscribing and accessing your contact information
Maintenance.org does not have any interest in sending you information that you do not want. You can automatically opt out or unsubscribe from this service by following the forum links to control your own membership information and to cancel your membership at any time. You may also call, write or fax to the address and numbers listed at the bottom of this page.
Web Site Use by People under the age of 18
Maintenance.org is designed for adult professionals who are involved in the use maintenance reliability strategies such as Reliability Centered Maintenance or technologies such as vibration analysis, infrared thermography etc…
This site contains no information that may be harmful to people under the age of 18.
Maintenance.org data is stored on computers in a secured office. The computer also requires a password to log in for access. A state of the art firewall and security software system prevents unauthorized access. The office is located in a locked building that meets all acceptable security standards.
Questions, Comments, Concerns and/or Ideas
PO Box 60075
Fort Myers FL 33906 USA