Maintenance.org has been created to provide and exchange information relating to Maintenance Reliability and Asset Management Strategies, Technologies, Products, Services, Events and Resources. No matter how big or small your company is, all Maintenance.org members may participate in file sharing or forum discussions. Our program is open to Maintenance.org members only. If you are not yet a member, join now and take advantage of all the great services we offer.
Terms of Service Agreement
- Acceptance: This program is open to all maintenance reliability professionals and asset managers at all levels of experience and knowledge. Maintenance.org and/or it's appointee's reserve the right to refuse any web site or individual for acceptance into the program for any reason whatsoever. Anyone joining this program must abide by our member terms of service.
- Approval: All websites or individuals applying for membership in Maintenance.org must be approved by Maintenance.org before they can participate. Maintenance.org reserves the right to withhold approval without explanation.
- Termination: Maintenance.org reserves the right to terminate any member account without explanation. A termination notice may also be delivered by e-mail and be effective immediately.
- Indemnification: You irrevocably covenants, promises and agrees to indemnify the Association of Asset Management Professionals and Maintenance.org and to hold the Association of Asset Management Professionals and Maintenance.org harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, expenses, suits, damages, costs, demands or liabilities, arising from any and all claims and lawsuits for copyright, slander, libel, and trademark violation as well as all other claims.
- Renewal: The terms of this contract between the Association of Asset Management Professionals and Maintenance.org and it's members shall renew automatically for successive periods and may be cancelled at any time and for any reason by either party.
MAINTENANCE.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT THAT MESSAGE POSTERS ON THIS SITE ARE LICENSED OR CERTIFIED TO PRACTICE IN ANY JURISDICTION; NOR DOES MAINTENANCE.ORG MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULT THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THIS WEB SITE OR ITS CONTENT OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH USE OF THE MAINTENANCE.ORG WEB SITE. THE SERVICES CONTAIN OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, RECOMMENDATIONS, AND INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY INDIVIDUALS AND ORGANIZATIONS. MAINTENANCE.ORG DOES NOT ENDORSE OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS AS THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, COMPLETENESS OR CREDIBILITY OF ANY OPINION, STATEMENT, RECOMMENDATION OR OTHER CONTENT CONTAINED IN, UPLOADED TO, OR DISTRIBUTED THROUGH SERVICES. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU WILL RELY ON ANY SUCH OPINIONS, STATEMENTS, RECOMMENDATIONS, INFORMATION, AND CONTENT SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITH NO WARRANTY. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, MAINTENANCE.ORG AND ITS SUPPLIERS, DISCLAIM ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH THE SERVICE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. MAINTENANCE.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT, OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE QUALITY OR MERCHANTABILITY OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES REVIEWED, AVAILABLE OR ADVERTISED THROUGH THE SERVICE. MAINTENANCE.ORG DOES NOT WARRANT OR REPRESENT THAT THE SERVICES OR CONTENT CONTAINED IN THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE, OR THAT ANY INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE SERVICES IS FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THIS NO WARRANTY STATEMENT EXPRESSLY INCLUDES ANY REIMBURSEMENT FOR LOSS OF INCOME DUE TO DISRUPTION OF SERVICES BY MAINTENANCE.ORG. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IN NO EVENT WILL MAINTENANCE.ORG, NETEXPRESSUSA INC., OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS SHAREHOLDERS, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, AGENTS, OR LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, WHETHER IN AN ACTION UNDER CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF: (I) YOUR USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES, (II) YOUR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, OR (III) ANY GOODS OR SERVICES ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICE, EVEN IF MAINTENANCE.ORG OR ANY RELATED PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY FOR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY CONTENT AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THIS WEB SITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH CONTENT AND/OR DATA.
- APPLICABLE LAW
THESE TERMS AND SERVICES SHALL BE GOVERNED BY AND CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT GIVING EFFECT TO ITS CONFLICTS OF LAWS PROVISION.
In Case of Disputes
You agree to accept and appoint Maintenance.org and/or their appointee to resolve all disputes arising from this agreement. All rendering of disputes shall be considered final and binding to all. No appeals will be accepted after a decision has been reached, and any further action on your part shall be considered null and void. By electronically signing this contract, you agree to abide by the terms and conditions listed above.
You acknowledge that you electronically signing this contract, by joining the Association of Asset Management Professionals and Maintenance.org that you agree that you are either at least 18 years of age or have your parent or guardian's permission to participate in this program.