Contact Ginger Jamrog if interested in this position:
Toll Free: 866-531-1720
Position is based out of Knoxville, TN or Houston, TX – DIRECT HIRE POSITION $110K/YR
Directly services customer needs by performing specific project assignments and teaching courses consistent with the capabilities reflected in the individual’s training qualification records. Performs other internal assignments necessary to meet business objectives and conform to quality standards/procedures. Must be creative in designing solutions to complex technical problems.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
• Handles customer inquiries/requests with timely and accurate information in the form of letters, emails, faxes, etc.
• Develops and follows-up on proposals for Business Line Managers as requested, consistent with the business unit’s proposal development procedures.
• Performs specific business development duties as directed by Business Line Managers and/or members of the Business Development Team.
• When designated as a project manager, manages projects consistent with the business unit’s project management procedures.
• Performs specific technical work or training tasks on specific projects as directed by applicable Business Line Managers (consistent with the individual’s training qualification records and local business unit procedures for service delivery).
• Develops creative, technical sound solutions to meet client’s reliability improvement objectives.
• Drafts technically accurate and timely reports related to the delivery of client work products.
• Assists in technical training and mentoring of less senior reliability engineers
• Ensures accurate and timely submission of timesheets, expense reports, utilization forecasts, and other data requested by local management for managing the business unit.
• Manages financial aspects for projects assigned as project manager, including managing project budgets, reviewing and assisting in the preparation of project invoices, and assisting in the collection of payment for project work from clients.
• Works within the ISO quality assurance system to ensure that work products are appropriately reviewed before delivery to a client.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
• A Bachelor’s degree or higher degree in an engineering field.
• 7 to 12 years experience in reliability field.
• Technically competent in one or more reliability analysis techniques, such as maintenance management, maintenance work processes, maintenance program benchmarking and assessment; preventative maintenance optimization (PMO); and/or root cause analysis (RCA)
• Related experience in their field and demonstrated capabilities related to reliability (or other related) analyses or maintenance program development.
• Knowledge of related technical disciplines.
• Knowledge of company business policies and procedures.
• Human relations skills necessary to maintain positive client contacts and provide leadership and motivation to subordinate staff and peers.
• Ability to identify, analyze, and propose creative, unique solutions to problems.
• Ability to undertake short- and long-term planning to provide for efficient and effective scheduling of work assignments.
• Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing.
• Ability to work well with others.
• Ability to make effective oral presentations to clients.