Location: 10a 22 Parts'ezda St., Samara
- Official employment, fringe benefits in full compliance with Labor Code of the Russian Federation;
- Timely payment of salary (twice a month);
- Work week schedule Mon – Fri, 8:30 am – 5:00am;
- Salary to be discussed at an interview (fixed salary + % from sales);
- Full-time job
- Proficiency in English (conversational level)
- Technology major;
- Major in one of the following fields is an advantage:
- mineral processing (process engineer);
- chemical industry (chemical process engineer, process engineer);
- metallurgy (ferrous metallurgy processes and equipment);
- road construction (road building materials, roads);
- at least 2 years of sales experience.
- explores new opportunities for sales of equipment;
- active sales of equipment;
- searches for new types of equipment to develop;
- presentations for customers;
- new account development;
- manages and maintains existing client relationships (large industrial enterprises);
- expends the client base, cold calling, visits (including business trips);
- prepares technical and commercial proposals;
- makes contractual arrangements, issues invoices;
- transaction support;
- interacts with internal services of the plant;
- participates in market researches;
- keeps records.
- Ability to learn;
- Strong sense of responsibility;
- Commitment to achieve a goal;
- Ability to make decisions.
Industries We Serve and Our Offering
Strommashina Corp. was founded in 1942 as an engineering and industrial equipment manufacturer.
Today our offering includes variety of products, complete systems, projects and solutions in all of the following areas: Mining & Minerals, Thermal Processing (Pyro Processing), Oil & Gas, Power Generation, Environment & Recycling, Agglomeration, Materials handling, etc.
22 Partsyezda st., 10А, Samara, Samara Oblast, Russia, 443022
Tel: +7 (846) 374-1741