Plan maintenance and contract activities for the utilities, site, buildings and facilities. Monitor and track departmental budget. This position reports directly to Plant Maintenance Manager.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Safe working environment achieved and maintained.
- Develop planning procedures and schedules to maintain all utilities, site and facility related equipment, structures, systems and grounds.
- Accountable for efficient planning of all labor (internal and external) and management of scheduled overtime.
- Procurement and kitting of parts for planned work
- Strategic development of preventive / predictive maintenance content and frequency of execution.
- Continuous improvement of plant maintenance activities and resource uses.
- Support environmental compliance related to plant maintenance and waste streams.
- Facilities budget control and cost reduction.
- Project management development and planning as per assignments.
- Ability to fill-in as a maintenance supervisorKNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Job site and personnel safety.
- Develop and schedule work plans and maintenance activities for internal labor and contract resources. Develop material and parts lists related to work plans.
- Procure and ensure timely delivery of parts and materials to support work plans.
- Keep up to date on industry advancements through personal education, development, and training.
- Monitor cost structure for plant maintenance for budgetary requirements.
- Supervise and monitor assigned projects according to established goals, and objectives when additional coverage is necessary.
- Associates Degree in an Engineering Discipline, or a commensurate level of related experience
- Five to Ten years of experience in related field.