The complete prep package for Cat I is now available.
If you want to prepare for the vibration analysis certification exam, you may read the course materials provided by the certification body or you may cover the topics through practice questions. For sure, doing both is the best.
Reviewing the topics through practice questions has many advantages. You'll know what topics you are good at and those you still need to study. Sitting to take practice questions will help you to refresh your skills in attending tests, like controlling your time, performing calculations, keeping difficult questions to the end etc.
Category I series has 8 parts:
- Part 1: Principles of Vibration
- Part 2: Data Acquisition
- Part 3: Signal Processing
- Part 4: Condition Monitoring
- Part 5: Fault Analysis and Correction
- Part 6: Rotating Equipment
- Part 7: Acceptance Testing
- Part 8: Two Practice Exams
Though the series is originally designed for Cat I, many students and instructors found it useful for Cat II and III.
Regards- Ali M. Al-Shurafa