PLEASE NOTE: In order to be considered for a position with Georgia Pacific, you will need to apply on our website by following the link below:
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Collecting and analyzing vibration, ultrasound and thermographic information on fans, blowers, electrical motors, gearboxes, compressors and conveyors
- Interpreting findings to ensure all plant equipment is operating at optimal levels
- Performing precision maintenance activities to improve equipment performance
- Implementing reliability best practices for plant equipment by identifying operating conditions such as load, speed and environment
- Assisting with the development of new predictive techniques and programs for plant equipment
- Contributing to Root Cause Failure Analysis (RCFA) cases, Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA), and Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) programs
- Completing projects and tasks with minimal guidance
What You Will Need:
- At least one or more of the following:
- Certified in Vibration Analysis Level I (ISO Category II)
- Experience as a Vibration Analysis in an industrial, manufacturing or industrial military environment where daily tasks include vibration data collection, analysis, and reporting
- Experience using Microsoft Office programs such as Word (creating/editing documentation, formatting text, creating tables, and process documentation), Excel (for use of spreadsheets, reporting, formulas, creating charts, formatting cells, and working with pivot tables) and Outlook (creating folders, creating email messages and sending to distribution lists)
- Willing and able to work at heights, in confined spaces and in hot or cold weather conditions
- Willing and able to maintain strict adherence to safety rules and regulations, including wearing safety equipment
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Experience with AMS Suite: Machinery Health Manager (CSI)
- Experience with Field Balancing rotating equipment
- Experience with Nondestructive Testing (NDT), such as Ultrasonic Thickness Testing (UT), Dye Penetrant Testing, and Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Experience in Lubrication, Root Cause Analysis, Equipment Strategies, Reliability Center Maintenance (RCM), and/or Precision Maintenance
- Experience with Laser Precision Alignment tools
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financial wellness
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
We're part of your everyday life. From the walls of your home to the Dixie® plates on your table, the boxes at your local grocery store or the Quilted Northern® in your bathroom, there's a good chance a Georgia-Pacific product is nearby. We need people like you: People who can help us make life's simple necessities better.